Home

Saturday 31 March 2012

New Beginnings

     
co·coa (kõ-kõ)

n.
1. A luscious treat that makes every day a little better

1. Un petit plaisir qui rend tous les jours délicieux

     
ché·rie (shay-ree)

adj.
1. To deeply adore

1. Que l'on aime tendrement


I am creating this blog to underline and share things that I love. Shakespeare once said that nothing is either good or bad, but thinking it makes it so.  My goal is to share with you everything that I think is good.  I hope you will enjoy these little pleasures from my life.

Je crée ce blog pour souligner et partager toutes choses que j'aime. Shakespeare a dit que rien n'est bien ou mal, mais notre perception le définit.  Mon but est de partager avec vous tout ce que je perçois de bien.  J'espère que vous apprécierez mes petits plaisirs.

Welcome! Bienvenue! 



No comments:

Post a Comment