Home

Friday 13 April 2012

The Force of Love

Contrary to last weekend, we have nothing planned for the next two days! I can't wait to sleep in, sip coffee, relax, and go on unplanned adventures. What more could you ask for?  Here are some things I'm loving at the moment.

Ce weekend, nous n'avons rien de prévu! J'ai hâte de dormir, flâner en pyjama et découvrir cette merveilleuse ville. Que du bonheur! Voici quelques choses que j'aime en ce moment.

Cozy spring time fires

Beautiful flowers that now live in the kitchen thanks to my amazing parents

My Mom's scones that I can't wait to make this weekend

Vintage looking swimwear for summer

What can I say, I still love this face! 

2 comments:

  1. Good post Sarah! I am really enjoying your perspective on everything going on with you and your peeps :-) xo Faj

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazybastard...interesting name choice...it is just so YOU! love ya Faj xo

    ReplyDelete