Home

Monday 2 April 2012

Musical Monday

My dad has always been a huge part of my musical tastes, when we were growing up he would get us to listen to classic songs...think Eric Clapton's Layla and Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall.  Although my sister inherited the true musical curiosity, I have always enjoyed the undeniably great music that my dad used to blast on cleaning day. I hope this song starts your week off right, I know it will make my Monday morning a little better! 

Mon père à toujours jouer un rôle important dans mes goûts musicaux, quand ma soeur et moi était petites, mon père nous jouait des chansons classiques du genre Layla de Eric Clapton ou Another Brick in the Wall de Pink Floyd.  Malgré le fait que ma soeur a hérité de la vraie curiosité musicale, j'ai toujours apprécié la bonne musique que mon père mettait les samedis en faisant le ménage.  J'espère que cette chanson débutera votre semaine en douceur, je sais qu'elle rendra mon lundi matin un peu moins pénible!


No comments:

Post a Comment