Home

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Off we Go

Last week, my sister, my boyfriend, and I left on a European adventure. The adventure would be part family reunion, spending time in Luzern, Switzerland with my parents and part exotic getaway in Barcelona, Spain. (More to come on both of those destinations...)

Getting ready for a trip is always extremely exciting for me, I love seeing suitcases strewn about the house and feeling the buzzing excitement that runs through my veins as I pack.  This trip was special because after two years of dating long distance, it would be the first time that my boyfriend and I flew overseas together.  Not to mention that we were all overly excited for two weeks off from work. 

I decided to put together a little picture overview of our pre-vacation airport adventure.

Travel bags, Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM

Kevin's contradiction: Huge beer = vacation, but the Blackberry is still an extension of his arm.

Airport manis 

Necessary in-flight magazines

Take-off from YUL

Sunset seen from flight LX87

No comments:

Post a Comment